Enterprise Ethernet Data Services
Reliable and secure connectivity across locations.
With scalable, secure data solutions from Comcast, and 24/7 dedicated national and local support, you can connect with your customers, suppliers, and remote sites – easily, efficiently and affordably.
Regardless of how complex your network needs are, Comcast has an Ethernet solution designed to help keep your business applications running smoothly and everyone in your organization connected with one robust and secure network.
Ethernet Data Services
Ethernet Private Line
- Dedicated point-to-point connection between two sites
- Scalable speeds using a low cost interface
Ethernet Virtual Private Line
- Dedicated point-to-multiple-point connections between locations
- Single physical connection to Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) for multiple virtual connections
Ethernet Network Service
- Cost-effective alternate to traditional hub and spoke network topologies
- Flexible and scalable network solutions
Ethernet Dedicated Internet
- Simple, reliable and flexible enhanced fiber optic service that provides high bandwidth and helps increase efficiencies
Business Ethernet Features
Safe, Secure Connection
Bypass the public Internet and transfer data safely and securely over our network, where your traffic is masked with a unique customer ID.
Broad, Diverse Network
Your information travels across our physically diverse and enhanced fiber network. With over 145,000 national route miles of fiber, Comcast network is the largest 40G capable backbone, and is the largest facilities-based last mile alternative to the phone company.
Reliable, Resilient Design
Comcast’s enhanced fiber optic network is built using a multi-ring architecture ensuring your data has multiple paths through the network resulting in high network availability, minimal latency and low packet loss.
Fully Scalable Solutions
Business Ethernet is available in 3 Class of Service (CoS) options, with symmetrical dedicated bandwidth configurable from 1Mbps to 10Gbps.
Connectivity statistics for the previous day, seven-day or thirty-day period can be viewed through a secure web portal.
Receive 24/7 Business support from an experienced dedicated local account team led by an Account Executive and comprised of technical and service specialists. Additionally, services are monitored 24/7 by a dedicated national team through our Business Network Operations Center (NOC).
Frequent Ethernet Uses and Applications
- Remote LAN connectivity
- Dedicated Internet access
- Server consolidation
- Data storage, backup and recovery
- Transport for VoIP
- Data center connectivity
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
MEF 9, MEF 14 Certified