Healthcare organizations are migrating from printed to electronic records to meet 21st century patient and regulatory demands. This increase in information storage, plus the retrieval of patient records and imaging data requires increasingly large amounts of bandwidth. Healthcare organizations are challenged to meet these demands while controlling costs and providing the highest quality care.
Our business Ethernet services address the challenges in the industry and provide solutions for any need.
- Flexible network solutions and connectivity between data centers, hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices to access centralized medical records
- Move electronic medical records from local to centralized storage while improving access by medical practitioners and patients
- Meet the high bandwidth needs for remote diagnosticians to view patients’ medical imaging data from PACS
- Backup and restore medical data between data centers for disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Dedicated Internet that provides connectivity for partners and patients
- Scalable bandwidth from 1Mbps to 10Gbps where and when needed
- Choose a Class of Service to best meet the different healthcare application performance requirements
- Provide high performance networking by leveraging Comcast’s enhanced fiber optic network – all traffic stays on net
Data Services for Healthcare