Whatever the reason for their stay, your guests expect to maintain a constant connection to the world around them. Comcast Business specializes in servicing the Hospitality Industry with Data, Video and Voice solutions that can scale with your business.
With the fastest Internet speeds in the nation, HD video service and reliable phone service, you’ll be able to equip your staff with the tools to work more efficiently, deliver better service, and increase customer loyalty.
For a consultation with an Account Representative,
call (877) 967-4999.
Integrated Data, Video and Voice solutions from Comcast Business
- Download speeds of up to 100Mbps and upload speeds up to 10Mbps
- Full range of Internet speeds to address bandwidth needs
- Two circuits included for one low price, so office needs are not impacted by surges in guest usage
Ethernet Dedicated Internet
- Scalable service to deliver the bandwidth your guests and employees need
- Symmetrical bandwidth configurable from 1Mbps to 10Gbps
- Service Level Agreements for better communication, faster response times, and an overall superior service experience
Free to Guest Video Solutions
- Quality HD video service with up to 60 HD channels, or digital packages with up to 80 channels of the most popular cable networks.
- HD Video with Pro:Idiom encryption
- Up to 80 Digital Channels including local sports networks and local channels
- Public View packages with the best in HD sports, news and entertainment programming for your bar, restaurant and fitness areas
- Private View packages for lobbies and conference areas
- Equipment options to help minimize maintenance and upfront costs
- Reliable PRI Trunks service options and full-featured voice lines available
- Advanced call-management and collaboration features to help handle transactions with ease
- Purchase only what you need and add additional trunks later
- Keep your existing equipment and phone numbers
With Comcast Business hospitality solutions, all your services are delivered over our private, diverse fiber network using the industry’s most advanced technologies for enhanced clarity and stability. And with only one communications provider to deal with you can spend more time building your guest relationships and less time managing multiple service providers.