Whether you are a business of 5 or 500, single location or multiple, Business VoiceEdge™ from Comcast lets you focus on your business and not your business communications with a fully managed voice solution that saves you time and avoids capital expenditure.
Download Product Info >
Business Voice service ranges from $24.95 to $34.95 per line, depending on the number of lines you choose. Accounts do not require a one to one ratio of lines to employees. Call to discuss how many lines you will need and then choose from these two sets of features for each user:
Save on international calling with our competitive rates. Learn More >
The cost-effective managed voice solution.
FREE* Polycom 335 phones – a $195 Value per line!
- A 4-6 Digit Extension Number*
- Web Portal to Manage Customizations
- Business Voice Continuity
- Free On-Net Calling
- 3-Way Calling
- Hunt Group – 1 per line
- Call Waiting, Call Transfer
Unified Communications User
The feature-rich managed voice solution
FREE* Polycom 335 phones – a $195 Value!
Includes all Standard User Features plus...
- 1 Local Telephone Number
- Voicemail to Email Integration
- Call Forwarding Always, Busy, No Answer
- Telephony Toolbar
- Be Anywhere for voice mobility
- Remote Office
- Hold Music
Take Your Calls Anywhere.
Business VoiceEdge offers you greater efficiency by delivering a phone system through the Cloud. Having a unified communication solution means that you get universal features and constant connectivity without the capital investment and hardware management that typically come with traditional PBX phone systems. You’ll also get:
- Business voice continuity – so your important incoming calls always reach you even if disaster strikes
- Unlimited Inbound, local and domestic long distance
- Voicemail anywhere – in your inbox or on your smartphone
- Call management and feature editing through Microsoft Outlook, or your Internet Explorer or Firefox Internet browser
- Integrated business communications – call from your desk or mobile phone and have it appear as your number
- Video Calling – See the expressions of your caller when HD video meets voice over IP. Point-to-point video calling that’s as easy as making an audio call. (Hardware available. Feature not yet available in all areas.)
- And much more!
Baystate Metal Solutions Case Study
See how Business VoiceEdge from Comcast helped Baystate Metal Solutions improve productivity with a professional, cost-effective, and professional voice communications solution. Download >
Not sure which options are best for your business?
Our experienced account representatives can help.
Get a Free Quote now or call (877) 576-7075.
*Displayed pricing reflects volume discounts for 50 and above seats. Call for details on below 50 seat pricing. Per line, ordered with 3-year agreement, $4.95 a month per line otherwise. Business VoiceEdge is priced based on the number of telephone lines, and then on the number of phones/users you have. For each user you may select from one of two Seat/feature packages. Minimum order 1 line and 5 seats. Voice service ranges from $24.95 to $34.95 per line, depending on the number of lines you choose. Local Telephone Number and voicemail available as additional items for a fee.