Enable better communications with a highly scalable and cost-effective voice solution.
click to enlarge
If you need a more efficient, intelligent phone service to meet the growing needs of your business, Business Trunks is the solution. Our PRI Trunks connect to your existing PBX equipment and allow you to maximize your phone capabilities over Comcast's advanced IP network.
Save on international calling with our competitive rates. Learn More >
Why Comcast Business PRI Trunks?
- Network Reliability: Comcast’s privately owned and managed network lets us proactively monitor all elements as we strive for maximum PRI service availability.
- Business Voice Continuity: All voice networks are geographically redundant and phone calls can be routed between networks on a call-by-call basis providing seamless service during network impairments.
- Service Level Agreement: Your Service Level Agreement will define measurable service assurance and service restoral policies to define faster response times.
- Security: Voice services are prioritized over all other traffic and all network equipment is secured by 2 layers of authentication.
- Scalability: Buy what you need – we let you buy in single channel increments, others do not.
Add voice channels to your business cost-effectively.
- Unlimited inbound and local calling including intraLATA
- 200 minutes per channel included for outbound domestic long distance and inbound toll-free calling
- Use existing PBX equipment to minimize costs
- Lower your monthly spending on telecommunications
- Bundle your business services with Comcast and SAVE more
- Destination Unreachable – automatically re-route incoming calls to your trunk group to an alternate trunk group in case of a natural disaster or power outage
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) – give employees a direct dial number
- Direct Outward Dial (DOD) – allow users on the PBX to place calls to outside lines without a switchboard attendant
- Call Detail Records (CDR) – Download detailed call records
Is Comcast PRI right for you?
- Do you own a PBX or key system?
- Do you want to buy less than a full PRI, in single channel increments?
- Do you need more information to decide if PRI is right for your business?
If you answered "yes" to any, it will be worthwhile to talk to a Comcast representative.
What is a trunk?
A trunk is a cost-efficient form of VoIP that leverages a network connection to a Private Branch Exchange (PBX), or digital switch. Each trunk can support up to 23 channels and requires an onsite PBX. Trunk services allow you to leverage over-subscription vs. dedicated lines to take advantage of additional cost savings
Learn what business owners like you have said about Comcast Business PRI Trunks Services
Trunks plus Internet Bundles
|6-Channel Trunk |
|With 27Mbps/7Mbps Internet ||$399.00 |
|With 50Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$489.00 |
|With 100Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$650.00 |
|23-Channel Trunk |
|With 27Mbps/7Mbps Internet ||$550.00 |
|With 50Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$599.00 |
|With 100Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$699.00 |
|Two 6-Channel Trunks |
|With 27Mbps/7Mbps Internet ||$648.00 |
|With 50Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$738.00 |
|With 100Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$899.00 |
|One Full 23 Channel Trunk and One 6 Channel Trunk |
|With 27Mbps/7Mbps Internet ||$799.00 |
|With 50Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$848.00 |
|With 100Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$948.00 |
|Two Full 23 Channel Trunks |
|With 27Mbps/7Mbps Internet ||$899.00 |
|With 50Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$948.00 |
|With 100Mbps/10Mbps Internet ||$1,048.00 |
A one-time installation charge of $500 applies for all Trunking bundles.
Not sure which options are best for your business?
Our experienced account representatives can help.
Get a Free Quote now or call (877) 576-7075.