Comcast Business Wins Frost & Sullivan 2018 Best Practices Award
2018 Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award Recognizes Comcast Business’ VoIP Solutions for SMBs.
PHILADELPHIA - July 30, 2018 - Comcast Business today announced that it has won a Frost & Sullivan 2018 Best Practices Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership in the North American SMB VoIP Services category. Frost & Sullivan judges gave Comcast Business a 10-out-of-10 score for both of the award’s evaluation factors, strategy innovation and customer impact, and praised the company’s focus on the SMB market, continual solution enhancements and its resulting growth rates.
Frost & Sullivan’s team of analysts presents its Best Practices Awards for superior leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development with a particular focus on leveraging product strategies that are differentiated by their innovation and creativity. The firm’s goal is to drive positive industry change by recognizing products, companies and individuals that meet these criteria.
Comcast Business’ VoIP portfolio of IP-based voice services includes six differentiated voice solutions, including Business VoiceEdge, Business VoiceEdge Select, Business Voice Mobility, Business Voice, Business VoiceEdge (PRI) and Business VoiceEdge SIP. The Business VoiceEdge offerings are Comcast Business’ flagship hosted IP telephony offerings. Designed to support the needs of SMBs but scalable to enterprises, the Business VoiceEdge solutions offer advanced calling capabilities like an automated attendant, simultaneous ring, readable voicemail and a mobile app to give businesses of any size top-end voice capabilities.
Frost & Sullivan specifically recognized Comcast Business VoIP services for:
- the breadth of the solutions portfolio, particularly the SMB-focused Business VoiceEdge offerings.
- a commitment to the SMB market that has helped drive the company’s success and differentiate its strategy from other leading providers that often eschew SMBs.
- the value proposition of its flexible, feature-rich and cost-effective web-based service.
- the continual enhancements of its voice solutions’ advanced features – including audio conferencing and Companion App integrations with Skype for Business, Office 365 and Google Chrome.
- Comcast Business’ comprehensive portfolio of voice, data and value-added services that enables one-stop shopping for SMBs as they can bundle connectivity services with voice and unified communications solutions to simplify their technology experience.
“Comcast Business stands out among its competitors,” said Elka Popova, Vice President, Frost & Sullivan. “It has excelled over the years in terms of VoIP services user and revenue growth rates, and continues to pursue growth opportunities through ongoing solution enhancements, new service offerings, and unwavering commitment to serving the needs of SMB customers.”
“Receiving an award like this from such a respected analyst house is always a great honor,” said John Guillaume, Vice President, Product Management, UX and SaaS, Comcast Business. “Add to that the fact that the two primary evaluation metrics are innovation and customer impact – two of the most important factors for any business – and that we received a perfect score in each of them, it just brings this award to a whole new level. As always, we plan to continue to improve and keep this momentum going forward with our VoIP offerings.”