Don't Let Cyber Attacks Devastate Your Business
Comcast Business can help you fight back and keep your business secure.
Comcast Business AARM Service
- A subscription-based offering that proactively detects DDoS attack traffic, alerts customers when an attack is under way, and initiates a mitigation to help thwart the attacks.
- Real-time detection by AARM of volumetric and flood attacks such as UDP floods, Web floods, and DNS application floods.
- The Comcast Security Operations team can work closely with your business to provide service based on your needs and network information — preconfiguring countermeasure options and running acceptance tests for effective mitigation before service activation.
- Monitoring network traffic for a specified set of IP addresses that need threat management and, when a DDoS attack is detected, receive alerts via email and phone.
AARM Service and Mitigation Options
Benefits of Comcast Advanced Attack Response and Mitigation
Enterprise Grade – Comcast utilizes this same AARM platform to protect its own 23+ million customers and 1+ million IP’s today
Accountability – having AARM manage the Internet and DDoS solution end-to-end means greater accountability and compatibility
Simplicity – AARM manages threat mitigation from the network with no additional premise equipment required.
Get a Free Quote in 2 easy steps
Tell us about yourself
Tell us about your business
You will receive a call within 1 hour from our team so they can assess your needs.
Why Choose Comcast
- 24/7 dedicated customer support
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
- No data caps
- Quick and simple installation
- Access to millions of WiFi hotspots nationwide
- Private Business WiFi connection