Carefully chosen, easily deployed, fully supported
Harness the power of apps and communication tools for your business
Share information, sync schedules, process documents, and backup everything in real time — we help make it easy. Plus, our curated Cloud Solution apps and employee tools are accessible through one easy-to-use portal. Making subscription management simple, and conveniently located on one bill.
Activate your free email and domain
Secure your business name online and get up to 10 mailboxes (e.g. email@example.com). The first year is included for all Comcast Business Internet customers.
Send and receive text messages using your Comcast Business phone number. It’s easy — and efficient.
- Send images, links, and videos
- Bulk text
- Create message templates
Norton™ Security for Professionals
Help safeguard systems from cyber threats like viruses, spyware, bots, worms, and malware. This application also analyzes information from networks and helps block threats before an attack.
- Helps detect and identify high-risk applications
- Easy to deploy and manage
- Simple to set up and use
- Get a new number or keep your current one
- No expensive equipment, paper, or toner needed
Microsoft Office 365
Anytime, anywhere access to your favorite business apps, for everyone on your team
- Ample file storage up to 1 terabyte per use
- Consistent experience across desktop and mobile
- Tech support for all licensed users
Headsets and webcams
- Dedicated team assists with proper equipment selection
- Pre- and post-sale support
Comcast Business x Amazon Alexa
- Check your balance and pay your bill
- Access support features, network insights, and service appointments
- Join conference calls and review missed calls
- Pair across multiple devices, including smart watches
Businesses in all industries are heading to the cloud
Take advantage of easy access to top tools with just an Internet connection, while you cut down on the need for hardware and specialized IT skills. Like enhanced productivity and affordable costs. It’s time to see what your business can do when you head to the cloud.