Four Contest Winners to be Awarded Office Productivity Upgrades and Prize Packages Valued at $40.00
Philadelphia, PA – March 17, 2010 – Comcast Business, a leading provider of workplace technology solutions, and Inc. magazine announce the launch of their Productivity@Work Contest, which will award up to four companies with office productivity upgrades—offering a prize package of tools to help companies be more efficient in utilizing technology.
The Grand Prize winners of the Productivity@Work Contest will each receive a custom technology audit and Comcast Business solutions valued at approximately $40,000, including:
- A two-year Comcast Business Internet package, which includes the Norton Business Suite and Microsoft Communication Services
- A two-year Business TV package, offering up to 150 channels
- Equipment upgrades, including up to five HP personal computers and monitors
- Web site consulting
- Custom-designed Windows SharePoint templates
- Microsoft software and training
- A business continuity audit to help companies with disaster preparedness
- A private small-business consulting session with an Inc. magazine consultant
To enter*, eligible contestants must complete an entry form, available at www.inc.com/comcast
, and submit a short original essay explaining how Comcast technology can help their business. Submissions will be accepted through April 21, 2010, and winners will be determined by a combination of a judging panel of small business experts and public voting. All winners and their productivity upgrades will be profiled in a future edition of Inc. magazine.
Backed by industry-leading, 24/7 business-class support, Comcast Business provides advanced communication solutions to small and mid-sized organizations to help them meet their business objectives. Through an advanced, hybrid-fiber coax network that provides high-quality customer experience, Comcast delivers Business Internet, TV and Voice services for cost-effective, simplified communications management.
* Entry open to legal residents of the U.S. or D.C., 18/age of majority & older and a majority owner of an established, independent, non-franchised business with no more than 500 employees located primarily within a Comcast service area. Entry submission deadline is 4/21/10 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Contest ends 6/21/10. Four grand prizes offered. Each prize consists of business technology products and services with an approximate retail value of $40,000. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited. See Official Rules for complete contest requirements at inc.com/comcast.
About Comcast Corporation:
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com
) is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information and communication products and services. With 23.6 million cable customers, 15.9 million high-speed Internet customers, and 7.6 million Comcast Digital Voice customers, Comcast is principally involved in the development, management and operation of cable systems and in the delivery of programming content.
Comcast's content networks and investments include E! Entertainment Television, Style Network, Golf Channel, VERSUS, G4, PBS KIDS Sprout, TV One, 11 regional sports networks operated by Comcast Sports Group and Comcast Interactive Media, which develops and operates Comcast's Internet businesses, including Comcast.net. Comcast also has a majority ownership in Comcast-Spectacor, which owns two professional sports teams, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA basketball team and the Philadelphia Flyers NHL hockey team, and a large, multipurpose arena in Philadelphia, the Wachovia Center, and manages other facilities for sporting events, concerts and other events.
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures LLC, Inc. (http://www.inc.com
) is the only major business magazine dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies that delivers real solutions for today's innovative company builders. With a total paid circulation of 712,961, Inc. provides hands-on tools and market-tested strategies for managing people, finances, sales, marketing, and technology. Visit us online at Inc.com