Comcast Maintenance Notifications for Non-Service Affecting Maintenance Activities Associated with Ethernet Transport Services and Ethernet Dedicated Internet Services
This notification webpage is designed to provide you with information and notification regarding Comcast’s preventative maintenance plans and notification processes.
- Comcast’s standard maintenance window for On-Net Ethernet Transport and Ethernet Dedicated Internet Services is Sunday to Saturday from 12:00am to 6:00am local time.
- Scheduled maintenance for On-Net Ethernet Services will be performed during this standard maintenance window and will be coordinated between Comcast and its customers.
- When scheduled maintenance activities are not expected to be service impacting, this website notification will serve as the official forty eight hour notification vehicle to all On-Net Ethernet Transport and Ethernet Dedicated Internet Service customers.
- For all potentially service impacting planned maintenance activities, Comcast will provide a minimum of seven days notice to its’ On-Net Ethernet Services Customers.
- Maintenance for all Off-Net Ethernet Transport and Ethernet Dedicated Services will be performed in accordance with the applicable third party service provider maintenance notification rules.
- Maintenance of Off-Net Services may be performed without advance notice to Customers.
- Emergency maintenance will be performed as needed without advance notice to Customers.