Terms and Conditions for One Time Payments
By submitting a one-time payment, you hereby agree to the following:
- You authorize Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Comcast”), to debit your bank account/debit card or charge your credit card for the amount you elected and on the date you scheduled your payment.
- You authorize Comcast to credit your specified bank account or credit card in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments related to the applicable one-time payment.
- If you select a debit card as your payment source, Comcast may process your payment(s) over the STAR, Pulse, NYCE or ACCEL networks (or another network, other than the primary network brand indicated on your card).
- You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for ACH debit transactions or that your debit card or credit card issuer requires for debit card or credit card transactions.
- You agree not to use Comcast payment systems for payment testing, carding, loyalty abuse, theft, fee abuse or any other use that we believe in our sole discretion is a fraudulent or inappropriate use.
- You agree that if your payment is in violation of any of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to:
- limit the type of payment methods that you may use;
- or reject a transaction
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMCAST SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF AN ERRONEOUS STATEMENT, ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND/OR VALID PAYMENT INFORMATION.