Change the way you use technology with Ethernet Networking Services.
Government agencies are under tremendous pressure to reduce spending as revenues decline while trying to maintain current levels of service. The volume of information shared among agencies and accessed by private and public entities continues to increase as more information is delivered in electronic format.
Comcast’s Ethernet-based Internet services address government networking challenges by providing:
- Connectivity for multiple government facilities to hub site locations for centralized Internet access, voice and secure intranet connections
- Cost-effective solutions
- Centralized management at hub site Ethernet-based Internet access point
- Data storage and applications to be moved to centralized data centers without sacrificing application performance
- High performance Ethernet networking by leveraging Comcast’s enhanced fiber optic network
- Scalable bandwidth from 1Mbps to 10Gbps
- Flexible Class of Service options to meet different application performance requirements for voice and video
Data Services for Government