Office 365 provides the tools necessary to run your business at its highest level, from anywhere.
So much of today’s work is conducted away from the traditional office environment. If you’re a realtor showing houses, a sales executive on the road, an attorney meeting with clients, or anyone that does business beyond your four walls…you need to bring your office with you. The easiest way to do this is with Microsoft Office 365.
With Microsoft Office 365 you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools to enhance the efficiency and productivity of your business and its employees. Office applications —updated monthly with exclusive features and security improvements—let you create, edit, and share from your computer or mobile device with anyone in real time, from anywhere.
This helps to keep your business and your team in sync with each other. Because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, shared calendars and team chat, your team will never miss a beat.
Office 365 provides the tools necessary to run your business at its highest level. You’ll give your business a boost with tools to manage customer relationships, send email marketing campaigns, create an online presence, and manage your business better.
Let’s take a look at some of the applications that are available with Microsoft Office 365:
- Bring out your best writing with Word – Jumpstart the blank page by exploring material related to your topic and adding it with citations using Researcher. Make the finishing touches with Editor, an advanced proofing tool, to improve your spelling, grammar and style.
- Turn your data into insights with Excel – Present your data in fresh ways with new charts and graphics. Find the command you need to get the results you want with Tell Me. Present data visually by applying formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click.
- Present with confidence with PowerPoint – Maximize the visual impact of your presentation with Designer. Create fluid, cinematic motion in one click with Morph. Take it to the next level with interactive, non-linear presentations using Presenter View and Zoom.
- Organization, collaboration and ideation are easy with OneNote – Easily organize your notes with notebooks, sections, and pages. Then, quickly search across typed or handwritten notes, as well as images, to always find what you need.
- Share customer details, plus track deals in progress and associated tasks in Outlook – View customer details, plus track deals in progress and pending tasks in Outlook Customer Manager. Share information with team members to keep everyone on the same page.
- Host a live broadcast with Skype for Business – Manage webinars, all-hands meetings, and other presentations with multiple internal or external attendees.
- Create attention-grabbing presentations with simple and familiar tools Publisher – Swap and store photos, use professional effects, and create backgrounds.
Import all your pictures to a single canvas in Publisher, and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop. Experiment to find the right image, without wasting time.
Combining these apps with the Microsoft Business center apps, you’ll be able to build customer relationships, streamline sales, and grow your online presence. The Business center brings together Email Marketing, Listings, Bookings, and Invoicing into one central location, so you have easy access to your business apps, contacts, and data.
- Grow your business with Connections – Build customer loyalty, get new customers, and grow your business. You can use Connections to send referrals, newsletters, offers and other promotions to your targeted mailing list of customers.
- Publish your business information online with Listings – Establish your business online by making it easier for people to find you, learn about your business, read your reviews, and more. Publish your business listings to Bing, Facebook, Google and Yelp and then monitor your online presence from the dashboard, and see how your business is doing on those sites.
- Publish your business calendar online with Bookings – Allow your customers to schedule appointments with any of your staff members, and record customer preferences, manage staff lists and schedules, define services and pricing, set business hours, and customize how services and staff are scheduled.
- Send invoices on the go with Microsoft Invoicing – Create and send professional looking PDF invoices to customers so that you get paid faster by seamlessly creating, editing, sending invoices, and accepting payments while on the go. You can add or edit customers and itemized lists from your phone, mark invoices as paid when you receive payment and view monthly and yearly sales.
Getting all that Microsoft Office 365 offers through Comcast Business will also give you the power of Comcast Business Internet and customer support. Comcast Business will assess your needs, determine what applications best fit your business, and then set them up, hassle-free.
Together, Comcast Business and Microsoft Office 365 truly take the work out of working together - download our checklist to learn more!