Choice of Solution
Insights and Access
Integrated network security provides multiple defensive functions within a single solution
Both advanced security solutions (Unified Security and Unified Secure Access) help protect against most ransomware, malware, botnets, network intrusion attacks, and more for an enterprise-wide network. Unified Security is a software-deployed, on-premises solution powered by Versa networks. Unified Secure Access is a cloud-based solution for organizations to help protect connections to cloud resources.
Our advanced security services provide a curated experience to each customer’s specific business needs and objectives including reporting and alerts supported by an experienced team.
Advanced security solutions are only available with the SD-WAN service.
Network security is essential to help keep your business running smoothly
Choose the solution that works for your business.
Software-based Unified Security powered by Versa Networks
Designed for businesses with on-premises cybersecurity needs. Provides virtual network functions like:
- Multi-faceted solutions and expert support
- Advanced firewall protection
- Simple visibility into security logs
- Site-to-site traffic inspection
Cloud-based Unified Secure Access powered by Palo Alto Networks
Designed for business with remote cybersecurity needs. Provides cloud-delivered services like:
- Secure Remote Access add-on feature to help protect remote and on-premises workers and systems
- Easy access to application performance and security logs via Palo Alto Network’s Panorama digital experience
- Additional functionality that larger enterprises need such as Data Loss Protection and Sandboxing