- Ideal for mission-critical, sensitive data applications, EPL allows users to bypass the public Internet and securely transmit traffic over a private connection, backed by an SLA
- Perfect for latency-intolerant applications like data center integration
- Enables customers to maximize application performance by assigning a higher transmission priority to the most important work flows and applications with its Class of Service functionality
Why Comcast Ethernet Private Line Service?
Ethernet Private Line (EPL) service is a reliable, more flexible, higher capacity alternative to traditional TDM Private Lines. It enables customers to connect their Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) using a lower cost Ethernet interface and it also allows them to use any VLANs or Ethernet control protocol across the service without coordination with Comcast.
Request a Consultation
Please correct the following errors
- Invalid First Name
- Invalid Last Name
- Invalid Company Name
- Invalid Street Address
- Invalid Suite or Unit Number
- Invalid City
- Invalid Email Address
- Invalid Phone Number
- Invalid Extension Number
- Invalid State
- Invalid Zip code
- Please select the LOB service
- Company size is required
- Invalid Sales Representative First Name
- Invalid Sales Representative Last Name
Here's What To Expect On Your Call
We'll confirm whether Comcast Business service is available in your area.
We'll get a better idea of your current Internet, Phone and TV usage.
You'll receive a free service recommendation and price quote based on your business needs.
Award-Winning Business Products*
Comcast is trusted by more than 1 million businesses who use our services each and every day.
Committed to Enterprise Customers
Comcast Business is committed to delivering on the promise of providing customers the most reliable technology services.
SOC 2 Certification
Comcast Business Ethernet service meets SOC 2 standards for availability, processing integrity and security. www.aicpa.org/soc