- Provides an Ethernet Virtual Connection (EVC) between multiple customer locations.
- Serves as a replacement for traditional TDM Private Lines, Frame Relay or ATM Layer 2 VPNs and IP VPNs.
- Supports Service Multiplexed User Network Interfaces (UNI), enabling a single physical connection to Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
How we connect your locations
EVPL service gives your company an EVC between two customer locations – similar to Ethernet Private Line service – and also supports the added flexibility to multiplex multiple services (EVCs) on a single UNI at a customer’s hub or aggregation site.
Sorry, we are unable to confirm your availability. Check your information and try again.
While we offer service in most areas, please use this tool to make sure there’s availability near you.
Request a Consultation
Please correct the following errors
- Invalid First Name
- Invalid Last Name
- Invalid Company Name
- Invalid Street Address
- Invalid Suite or Unit Number
- Invalid City
- Invalid Email Address
- Invalid Phone Number
- Invalid Extension Number
- Invalid State
- Invalid Zip code
- Please select the LOB service
- Company size is required
- Invalid Sales Representative First Name
- Invalid Sales Representative Last Name
Award-Winning Business Products
Comcast is trusted by more than 1 million businesses who use our services each and every day.
Committed to Enterprise Customers
Comcast Business is committed to delivering on the promise of providing customers the most reliable technology services.
SOC 2 Certification
Comcast Business Ethernet service meets SOC 2 standards for availability, processing integrity and security. www.aicpa.org/soc