COMCAST BUSINESS SMARTOFFICE™
- Crystal-clear HD images
- Support from installation through maintenance
- Keep an eye on one or more locations
Connected to your business, no matter where you are
See what’s happening at any location 24/7, from your desktop or mobile device. Video monitoring helps you mind the shop and better understand the rhythm of your business. Add it to any Comcast Business Internet plan.
The clear choice for video monitoring
Superior images, smart insights
- Features indoor/outdoor 1080p HD cameras to zoom 20X, pause, search, and see multiple views
- Comes with powerful night vision, motion detection, and a wide lens
- Helps you better understand your business with motion-detection analytics via the Motion Insights dashboard
Any device access, secure storage
- Lets you watch live or archived video on any device with the Comcast Business SmartOffice Mobile App
- Allows monitoring of multiple locations from anywhere with a single sign-on
- Comes with 1 gigabyte of vault storage
- Provides remote storage in the cloud, with up to 60 days of recorded content available
Our experienced technicians install cameras so you don’t have to.
We handle all camera maintenance, repairs and replacements, if needed.
Customer support is here around the clock to answer questions and troubleshoot.
Restrictions apply. ’Not available in all areas. Comcast Business SmartOffice™ is not a security service and does not include professional monitoring. Requires Comcast Business Internet service at additional monthly charge. Remote access not available on all smartphones. Comcast Business Class Security, LLC d/b/a Comcast Business SmartOffice.
Comcast Business SmartOffice Licenses: AL:
001785, 001789 Complaints may be directed to the Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure, 7956 Vaughn Road, PMB 392 Montgomery, AL 36116, (334) 264-9388; AR: 2536 Regulated by the Department of Arkansas State Police, 1 State Police Plaza Drive Little Rock, Arkansas 72209, (501) 618-8600; AZ: ROC 307346, BTR 18286-0; CA: CSLB 1028256, ACO 7677 Licensed and regulated by the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services, Department of Consumer Affairs, Sacramento, CA, 95814; CT: ELC 0189754-C5, ELC 0202487-C5; DE: SSPS 13-225; FL: EF0000279; GA: LVU406354; IL: PACA 127-001555; LA: F2257; MA: 7067C, SS-002525; MD: 107-1937; ME:LM50017039; MI: 3601206519; MN:TS674413; MS: 15030170; NC: 1937-CSA; NJ: Burglar Alarm Business Lic. # 34BF00052000; NM: 379095; NY: licensed by the N.Y.S. Department of State 12000317423; OR: CCB 199939; SC: BAC-13662; TN: ACL 2006, ACL 2002; TX:B18966 Licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Board, P.O. Box 4087, Austin, TX 78773, (512) 424-7293; UT: 8788186-6501; VA: 2705151177, DCJS 11-15181; VT: ES-02366; WA: COMCABS846NU; WASHINGTON, DC: ECS 904217, BBL 602517000001; WV: WV051524. Valid 10/11/18. See www.business.comcast.com/smartoffice for current list.