The Comcast Business Services and Commercial High-Speed Internet Acceptable Use Policy has been revised to clarify the following:
- The Service cannot be resold or otherwise made available to anyone on the Premises or outside the Premises (i.e. wi-fi, "hotspots", or other methods of networking), directly or indirectly, unless done with Comcast’s written approval in accordance with an applicable Service plan.
- The Service cannot be made available to anyone other than you or your authorized employees or contractors unless done with Comcast’s written approval in accordance with an applicable Service plan.
- The Service cannot be used to send unsolicited bulk or commercial messages or "spam" in violation of the law.
- The Service cannot be used to run servers unless you have selected a Service plan which includes a static or statically assigned IP address.
- If you have selected a Service plan with a static or statically assigned IP address, the Service can be used to host a public website.
- To direct users of the Service and copyright owners to the Comcast Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to learn more about how Comcast handles notifications of alleged copyright infringement and its repeat infringer policy.
We encourage you to read the entire Acceptable Use Policy for a complete understanding of our acceptable use policies.
View the Comcast Customer Privacy Statement.
Comcast Business Services Terms of Service
Customer General Terms and Conditions Current Agreement
Comcast Teleworker Terms of Service