Comcast Business Acceptable Use Policy
The Comcast Business Services and Commercial High-Speed Internet Acceptable Use Policy has been revised to, among other things, clarify the following:
- The Acceptable Use Policy applies to the acceptable use of Comcast Business Services Internet service, including Comcast-provided Wi-Fi Internet service, Ethernet services, other Internet-based communications services and any other Comcast Business service that links to or references the Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for taking steps to ensure that your end users who use the Service are aware of the Acceptable Use Policy and agree to abide by it.
- Comcast may revise the Acceptable Use Policy by posting a new version of the Acceptable Use Policy at https://business.comcast.com/customer-notifications/acceptable-use-policy or any successor URL(s).
- The Service cannot be used for operation as an Internet service provider or for any other business, legal entity, or organizational purpose (whether or not for profit).
- Comcast reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your business's Service account and terminate the Business Services Agreement if you violate the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy or the Business Services Agreement, or if anyone of your end users violates the Acceptable Use Policy or the Business Services Agreement.
- Comcast reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, including the gathering of information from the user or users involved and the complaining party, if any, and examination of material and data on Comcast's servers and network.
We encourage you to read the entire Acceptable Use Policy for a complete understanding of our acceptable use policies.
Comcast Business Services Terms of Service
Customer General Terms and Conditions Current Agreement
Comcast Teleworker Terms of Service