Smart phones, wireless air cards, and 4G networks are in demand now more than ever. Cell backhaul is the perfect way to increase your network bandwidth while decreasing costs for it. Cell backhaul is available in both a Single-tier and Two-tier solutions to help fit your needs.
Single-Tier Architecture Features
- Ethernet to each cell site from the MSC (Mobile Switching Center)
- Transport combines onto one pipe
- Data packetized for more efficient transport
Two-Tier Architecture Features
Two Backhaul segments:
- Microwave Backhaul-Aggregates traffic from multiple Cell Sites
- Fiber-Based Backhaul-ring protection between the Aggregation/Hub site and the MSC
Why Cell Backhaul from Comcast?
Request a Consultation
Please correct the following errors
- Invalid First Name
- Invalid Last Name
- Invalid Company Name
- Invalid Street Address
- Invalid Suite or Unit Number
- Invalid City
- Invalid Email Address
- Invalid Phone Number
- Invalid Extension Number
- Invalid State
- Invalid Zip code
- Please select the LOB service
- Company size is required
- Invalid Sales Representative First Name
- Invalid Sales Representative Last Name
Award-Winning Business Products*
Comcast is trusted by more than 1 million businesses who use our services each and every day.
Committed to Enterprise Customers
Comcast Business is committed to delivering on the promise of providing customers the most reliable technology services.
SOC 2 Certification
Comcast Business Ethernet service meets SOC 2 standards for availability, processing integrity and security. www.aicpa.org/soc