Open The Minds of Generations To Come With The Right Technology Plan.
Partner with A Provider Experienced with E-Rate
We have a long history of supporting education and we are proud to bring our solutions and knowledge of E-Rate to your school
- We have more than 17 years of expertise with the E-Rate program.
- We provide a full suite of E-Rate eligible services.
- Our experienced and well-trained E-Rate specialists can make sure you choose a solution that fits your school’s needs.
Overview of the E-Rate program
E-Rate Application Process
Built for Fostering Education
Create a better place for learning, with enterprise solutions that enhance the way your school system educates its students. We offer several E-Rate eligible services to support your technology initiatives.
High performance solutions that scale to 100Gbps and provide district-wide connectivity.
Bandwidth, reliability and scalability at an affordable price. We have speed tiers that are eligible for Form 470 posting exemption*.
Comcast Business Partners With School Systems
See how Comcast Business solutions are helping transform education
New Jersey Schools Embrace Digital Education
Ethernet Dedicated Internet lines at K-12 schools enable online testing and learning for students.Read More
Exceeding the grade in Fort Wayne, Indiana
When capacity starts limiting the education you are offering, you need to raise your hand. See how Comcast Business answered.Read More
Featured Education Technology Resources
Request a Consultation in 2 easy steps
Tell us about yourself
Tell us about your business
You will receive a call within 1 hour from our team so they can assess your needs.
Why Choose Comcast
- 24/7 dedicated customer support
- Experienced E-Rate specialists
- Multiple fiber & coax solutions to help future-proof your network
- Hosted Voice, PRI & SIP that improve collaboration
** Starting in FY 2019, all E-Rate Voice services discounts are phased out.
*** Final determination of any eligible services rest with USAC. Eligible and ineligible components of the service should be cost allocated in accordance to program rules.