What Comcast Business Services Are TSP Eligible
Eligible service must meet one of the following:
- Serves our national security leadership;
- Supports our national security posture and US population attack warning systems;
- Supports public health, safety and maintenance of law and order activities;
- Maintains the public welfare and the national economic system; or is critical to the protection of life and property or to NS/EP activities during an emergency
What Types Of Priority Does TSP Offer?
Provisioning Priority allows TSP customers to have new service installed faster than the normal process of service vendors, an organization may request a provisioning priority. This can be an immediate installation following an emergency or an installation by a specific date, also known as essential provisioning. Note that TSP provisioning is not intended to compensate for inadequate planning.
Restoration Priority is for new or existing telecommunication services and requires that service vendors restore them before non-TSP services. Restoration priority helps minimize service interruptions that may have serious, adverse effect on the supported NSEP function. Organizations must request TSP restoration priority before a service outage.
Request a Consultation
Please correct the following errors
- Invalid First Name
- Invalid Last Name
- Invalid Company Name
- Invalid Street Address
- Invalid Suite or Unit Number
- Invalid City
- Invalid Email Address
- Invalid Phone Number
- Invalid Extension Number
- Invalid State
- Invalid Zip code
- Please select the LOB service
- Company size is required
- Invalid Sales Representative First Name
- Invalid Sales Representative Last Name
Here's What To Expect On Your Call
We'll confirm whether Comcast Business service is available in your area.
We'll get a better idea of your current Internet, Phone and TV usage.
You'll receive a free service recommendation and price quote based on your business needs.