Cloud-based phone services
Three cloud-hosted offerings help you stay in touch, anytime, anywhere. With call mobility, one business phone number keeps you connected from your desk or mobile device. Plus: our intuitive, user-friendly portal gives system administrators digital control system-wide, while letting employees easily control their own features.
Comcast Business VoiceEdge Mobility
Replace your POTS (plain old telephone service) line with a highly reliable phone service that lets you make and take calls from your desk phone or your mobile device.
- Great for office phones as well as fax or point-of-sale lines
- Uses your own phone equipment
- Unlimited nationwide calling plus popular calling features
Comcast Business VoiceEdge Select™
Our all-in-one phone solution comes with big-business features. And no upfront costs.
- Great for single-location businesses with 3 – 6 employees, such as retail boutiques, professional and personal services, and real estate companies
- Enables business-grade wireless desk phones or cordless handsets without wiring to every desk
- Includes Readable Voicemail, Automated Attendant (customized greetings and call transfer), and Hunt Group (so no call goes unanswered)
Comcast Business VoiceEdge™
Collaborate and communicate seamlessly with this powerful Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) system. With scalability and flexibility.
- Ideal for high-growth companies
- Self-managed hosted PBX features
- Plus: Audio-Conferencing, Call Queuing, and Companion Apps
- A great option for 8+ employees and multiple sites
Trunking solutions for PBXs
Maximize the investment in your onsite PBX (Private Branch Exchange) equipment with two trunking solutions. They run over one of the largest, secure, reliable managed VoIP networks in the nation.
Comcast Business VoiceEdge SIP™
- Advanced Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery features available
- Flexible deployment options
- Scalable for growth
Comcast Business VoiceEdge PRI™
- Business continuity for incoming calls with Direct Trunk Overflow
- Allows caller ID via Calling Name Delivery
- Intuitive Management Portal