Comcast Business is prepared for times like these.
Online only: Get free installation and 100 Mbps Internet for just $69.99/mo
Cloud-based phone services
Redefining what a provider provides with three cloud-based solutions to help you stay in touch — at the office or on the road. With call mobility, one business phone number keeps you connected from your desk or mobile phone. Employees can easily control their own features, while system admins get digital control of the entire system — all from an intuitive portal. Now that’s user-friendly.
Beyond convenient, and within budget. Our innovative phone service lets you make and take calls from the office or on the go.
- Great for office phones as well as fax or point-of-sale lines
- Uses your own phone equipment
- Unlimited nationwide calling plus popular calling features
Comcast Business VoiceEdge Select™
Award-winning features, crystal-clear call quality, and a mobile app so you can go beyond the office — and we can go with you.
- Great for single-location businesses with 1 – 8 employees, such as retail boutiques, professional and personal services, and real estate companies
- Enables business-grade wireless desk phones or cordless handsets without wiring to every desk
- Includes Readable Voicemail, Automated Attendant (customized greetings and call transfer), and Hunt Group (so no call goes unanswered)
Comcast Business VoiceEdge®
Scalable. Flexible. With seamless communication solutions on a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) system.
- Ideal for high-growth companies
- Self-managed hosted PBX features
- Plus: One-touch Audio-Conferencing
- A great option for 8+ employees and multiple sites
Trunking solutions for PBXs
Maximize the investment in your onsite PBX (Private Branch Exchange) equipment with two trunking solutions. They run over one of the largest, secure, reliable managed VoIP networks in the nation.
- Advanced Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery features available
- Flexible deployment options
- Scalable for growth
- Business continuity for incoming calls with Direct Trunk Overflow
- Allows caller ID via Calling Name Delivery
- Intuitive Management Portal