Get a Visa® Prepaid Card up to $500 with qualifying bundles
Cloud-based phone services
Help employees stay in touch onsite, at their home office, or from the road, with three cloud-based phone solutions. With call mobility, one business phone number can keep you connected from your desk or mobile device. Employees can easily control their own features, while system admins get digital control of the system — all from an easy-to-use portal.
Be ready for whatever opportunities the workday brings. Our innovative phone service lets you make and take calls from the office or on the go.
- Great for office phones as well as fax or point-of-sale lines
- Uses your own phone equipment
- Unlimited nationwide calling plus popular calling features
Comcast Business VoiceEdge Select™
Get award-winning features and a mobile app that lets you put them to work anywhere.
- Great for single-location businesses with 1 – 8 employees, such as retail boutiques, professional and personal services, and real estate companies
- Enables business-grade wireless desk phones or cordless handsets without wiring to every desk
- Includes Readable Voicemail, Automated Attendant (customized greetings and call transfer), and Hunt Group (so no call goes unanswered)
Comcast Business VoiceEdge®
Scalable. Flexible. With seamless communication solutions on a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) system.
- Ideal for high-growth companies
- Self-managed hosted PBX features
- Plus: One-touch Audio Conferencing
- A great option for 8+ employees and multiple sites
Trunking solutions for PBXs
Maximize the investment in your onsite PBX (Private Branch Exchange) equipment with two trunking solutions. They run over our large and reliable VoIP network.
- Advanced Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery features available
- Flexible deployment options
- Scalable for growth
- Business continuity for incoming calls with Direct Trunk Overflow
- Allows caller ID via Calling Name Delivery
- Intuitive Management Portal